max. 6.0 - 6.5 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 18 months (bag) and 3 months (Weber Biene cardboard) in it's original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4031 is used as bonded self-levelling mortar for a wide range of floor substrates via manual or mechanical application in residential and commercial buildings. For new and old facilities. It forms a sound, even, smooth and load-bearing substrate for all common floor coverings and for coverings with high demands for flatness.
For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C30 – F7 (EN 13813)
- RAL-UZ 113/environmental friendly thanks to low emission (Blue Angel)
- fits mechanical application very well
- can be applied with weber biene mechanically and ergonomically
- early open to foot traffic
- early ready for overlay with floorings
- suitable for heated floor constructions
- resistant under chair castors (in accordance with EN 12529) when used in a layer thickness ≥ 1 mm under floorings
- suitable for shear-resistant laying of parquet when used in a layer thickness ≥ 2 mm under floorings
- for high loads
- low shrinkage and tension
- high yield
- self-aerating: no need of spiked roller
- Comply with the standards and/or national guidelines relating to levelling works of floors. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Assess the levelling requirements beforehand.
- High temperatures shorten, lower temperatures extend the pot life.
- For application on floating constructions and heated screeds, all walls and upstands (pillars, columns, etc.) within the floor should be separated from the floor construction with an 8-mm thick insulation foam strip; it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final covering.
- The final surface must receive a covering and cannot be left without.
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: do not use outdoors, on timber planks, chipboards and floating constructions (on separating membrane and on insulation boards).
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.