2-comp. epoxy primer for substrate consolidation, as moisture barrier, crack sealer and binder for resin mortars (SR - B1.5 - AR0.5 - IR5)
The product can be stored for at least 24 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, protected from moisture and direct sunlight, at a temperature ≥ +10 °C.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4710 is used as normal-curing primer for reactive resin-based coatings, such as weber.floor 4740 and 4741 (epoxy resins) and weber.floor 4753 (polyurethane resin). For consolidation of concrete and screed surfaces. As vapour-barrier against rising damp under smoothing mortars and levelling underlay mortars. Best designed as water-free primer on moisture-sensitive substrates. For monolithic sealing of cracks and construction joints in concrete surfaced and screeds. As bonding layer for bonded screeds and for adjoining works with screed mortar. As a binder in combination with oven-dried silica sands, it is possible to obtain thin scratch layers,
epoxy resin patching repair mortars and epoxy resin screed mortars (SR) for use on industrial floors. weber.floor 4710 is used as a system component of the weber.floor industrial floor coatings.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- CE marking: SR − B1.5 − AR0.5 − IR5
- high application reliability
- multi-use epoxy resin
- compatible on concrete and cement screeds substrate residual moisture up to 4 CM-% (by weight) for concrete and cement screeds
- very economical in case of large surfaces
- low viscosity with good penetration
- high-effective barrier effect against rising damp
- consolidates absorbent mineral substrates
- very good chemical resistance
- 100% solids content (i.e. no water and no solvent) as epoxy resin composition according to the test method of German Association for Construction Chemicals
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to works with reactive resins. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- When used as a primer, the material must be applied at falling temperatures.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet relating to pot life, delay for pedestrian traffic, consumption and filling ratios with mineral fillers are temperature-dependent and are based on +20 °C.
- Relative humidity rate < 75% during application and for 1 week afterwards
- Substrates with a reactive resin on top must be protected from rising damp by applying appropriate waterproofing.
- Whitish stains might appear on the surface due to moisture (dew point); they must be eliminated prior to application of the next coatings at all costs.
- The substrate temperature must be at least 3 °C above the prevailing dew point temperature.
- The product is frost-sensitive.
- Porous substrates and concrete with air-entraining agents cannot be primed pore-free; this usually might lead to blisters and channels in the subsequent coating.
- In general, epoxy resins that are mixed with fillers (like silica sands) have a longer pot life than those which are unfilled.
- In case of use as thick-layer epoxy resin mortar or screed, the product is open to light mechanical loads after 1 day, to full mechanical loads after 3 days and to full chemical resistance after 7 days.