weber.plan 819Product formerly named: DEITERMANN AM
Quick-setting and shrinkage-compensated levelling mortar for walls and floors for thicknesses 5 - 30 mm
approx. 6 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.plan 819 is used as a non-sag and shrinkage-compensated mortar for levelling and repairing walls and floor surfaces of different substrates. Following substrates are allowed: concrete (sufficiently old, professionally treated, in swimming pool constructions at least 6 months old), masonry with compressive strength ˃ 6 N/mm² (e.g. sandlime brickwork, concrete block), lime-cement and cement renders with compressive strength ˃ 6 N/mm² (class CS IV), cement and quick-cement screeds. Also, as full-surface render, also in swimming pool constructions. For indoors and outdoors.
- compressive strength of class CS IV (EN 998-1)
- does not stick to the tools
- for walls and floors
- for substrate levelling and as gradient layer
- for swimming pools
- Do not process already stiffened material.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity accelerate, whilst lower temperatures and higher humidity delay the setting process.
- The freshly applied mortar must be protected from draughts, strong sunlight or heat.
- Limits of use: do not use on cellular concrete, lightweight masonry and substrates containing gypsum or anhydrite.
- Swimming pools must consist of watertight concrete, or after being levelled with weber.plan 819, must receive a waterproofing system, for ex. weber.tec 824, weber.tec Superflex D 2, weber.tec 827/827 S or weber.xerm 844 (bonded systems). The waterproofing works can begin after around 24 hours.