weber.tec 901Product formerly named: EUROLAN 3 K
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept cool, dry and frost-free. Frost destroys the product. After thawing it is not allowed to be used.
Fields of application
weber.tec 901 is used as primer for all Weber bitumen waterproofing thick-layer coatings (PMBC – polymer-modified thick bitumen coatings) like weber.tec 915, 922, Superflex 10, Superflex 100 S, Superflex 2 K and weber Bitumenabdichtung, and the bitumen adhesive for insulation boards weber Plattenkleber 2 K. As watertight and protective coat on concrete, masonry, render, steel and bitumen roofing felts. As coating on external earth-contacting basement walls in areas with aggressive ground water. As primer on trapezoidal corrugated metal sheets. Also as additive for watertight bitumen masonry mortars for earth-contacting structures and for shaft sinking applications. For use outdoors.
- high bitumen content
- resistant to many acids and lyes
- highly alkali-resistant
- also suitable for slightly moist substrates
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity accelerate, whilst lower temperatures and higher humidity rates delay drying.
- Roof surfaces must have a minimum slope of 5%.
- Bond protection or insulation boards and fill the excavation pit only after the material has completely dried.
- When used as additive for masonry mortars, prevent from strong sunlight and avoid dry substrates.
- Non-ferrous metals (e.g. aluminum, copper and zinc) are not suitable as substrates.
- For cellular concrete use the all-purpose primer weber.prim 900 prior to application of bitumen waterproofing thick-layer coatings.