weber.sys 983Product formerly named: MONTAPANEEL DM
Protection and drainage mat for building parts in contact with earthcontacting building parts, and protection layer for waterproofing coatings
The material can be stored in its original unopened packaging, if protected from UV rays.
Fields of application
weber.sys 983 is used as protection of earth-contacting building structures against mechanical loads during backfilling of excavation pit and protection of bitumen waterproofing systems on all Weber bitumen waterproofing thick-layer coatings (weber.tec 915, 922, Superflex 10 , Superflex 100 S and Superflex 2 K) and also on both Weber reactive waterproofing thick-layer coatings (weber.tec Superflex D 2 and weber.tec Superflex D 24) on such structures. Also as vertical drainage. For use in case of non-pressure water (W1.2- E). Fulfills the standard DIN 18533 for PMBC (polymer-modified bitumen thick coatings). For use outdoors.
- high pressure resistance
- delivered in rolls
- resistant to aggressive substances commonly found in the soil
- 3-layer system
- quick and easy installation
- large discharge of seepage water
- A filter-stable floor drainage system must be installed to transfer the drainage water into the ring drainage system.
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines (for ex. DIN 4095 “Drainage of Building Structures”); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The waterproofing must be thoroughly dried before installing the drainage mat.
- Fill the excavation pit within 2 weeks after installation of the drainage mat.
• The drainage mat is applied onto concrete substrates or substrates that have been waterproofed with the pre-said bitumen or reactive waterproofing thick-layer coatings.
• The waterproofing must be thoroughly dried before installing the drainage mat.