weber.tec Superflex B 240 / B 400Product formerly named: SUPERFLEX B 240 / B 400
Joint sealing tapes for movement and building separation joints in earth-contacting areas in combination with Weber waterproofing bitumen coatings and reactive coatings
Fields of application
weber.tec Superflex B 240 - B 400 is joint sealing tape for waterproofing movement joints and building separation joints, mainly in earthcontacting areas, in combination with all Weber 2-component bitumen waterproofing thick-layer coatings (PMBC – polymer-modified thick bitumen coatings) weber.tec 922, Superflex 10, Superflex 100 S and Superflex 2 K and the 2-comp. reactive thick and quick-setting waterproofing coating weber.tec Superflex D 24. When the tapes are welded together, difficult connections, such as stairs, can be safely waterproofed. Furthermore, weber.tec Superflex B 400 is suitable for pouring into hot bitumen on the transition areas with bitumen thick coating and bitumen membranes, e.g. in earth-covered buildings. It is convenient for being bonded into hot bitumen or in connection with bitumen felts,
- laminated fleece on both sides
- high elongation
- high bonding performance on the waterproofing layer of main surfaces
- resistant to UV rays, weathering, diluted acids and alkalis
- When using epoxy resin glues such as weber.xerm 848, the polyester fleece must be primed with the epoxy resin primer weber.prim 807.
- Observe the Weber application tip ʺBasement waterproofing - New buildings - Waterproofing of structural jointsʺ.
If weber.tec Superflex B 400 is laid onto hot bitumen, the central tension zone must remain free of adhesive.