approx. 4.8 liters / 20 kg
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.plan 818 is used as quick-setting, low-dust and high-yield mortar on a hydraulic binder basis for repair and levelling works, preferably on walls. For the production of small-size levelling layers as well as for partial repair and levelling of masonry, concrete and mineral renders. Also, suitable for the production of small-size gradient layers on concrete and screed surfaces in case of normally stressed floor areas which will be covered with ceramic tiles or natural stones.
weber.plan 818 is suitable for layer thicknesses of 1 - 30 mm in one operation due to its low shrinkage and fast-setting. After approx. 5 hours, it can already be covered with ceramic tiles. The product can be levelled and smoothed easily; thanks to its lightweight fillers, it is easy to process and has a high yield. For indoors and outdoors.
- compressive strength of class CS IV (EN 998-1)
- low shrinkage, fast hardening
- fast-setting, even at cooler temperatures
- waterproof and frost/thaw resistant
- for substrate levelling and as gradient layer
- easy application, levelling and smoothing
- can be painted after 24 hours
- low-dust processing
- Do not process already stiffened material.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity accelerate, whilst lower temperatures and higher humidity delay the setting process.
- Protect freshly installed surfaces from draughts, and the direct effects of sunlight and heat.
- Limits of use: do not use on gypsum-containing substrates.
- In case of domestic (residential) floors (traffic loads up to max. 2 KN/m2 according to DIN 1055) weber.plan 818 can only be used in combination with subsequent ceramic tiles or natural stones.
- Natural stones which are sensitive to discolouration may only be laid on the hardened mortar after a drying time of at least 24 hours.