weber.prim 807Product formerly named: EUROLAN FK 28
The product can be stored at least 24 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept frost-free
and protected from sunlight.
Fields of application
weber.prim 807 is a low-odour and low-viscosity epoxy resin primer for epoxy resin sealers and coatings. The primer penetrates well into the substrate and increases the bonding tensile strength of numerous substrates. When used under bonded screeds or floor levelling compounds, weber.prim 807 can be considered as a vapour barrier when applied twice. For achieving epoxy resin screeds in industrial and residential premises thanks to its low emission of volatile substances. Can be applied on concrete, screeds and renders as well as wooden substrates and chipboards. For indoors and outdoors.
- EMICODE EC 1: low emission of volatile substances
- improves adhesion to the substrate
- good penetration into the substrate
- low odour
- resistant to numerous diluted acids and alkalis
- resistant to animal and vegetable oils and fats
- brush- and roller-grade
- All properties are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures accelerate, lower temperatures delay the reaction process.
- Protect the freshly applied primer from dirt and moisture.
- If any silica sand is used on top of the primer, remove the excess sand at all costs after curing.
- Clean mixing equipment and tools with the thinner weber.sys 992 each time work is interrupted (fresh product). Hardened material must be removed mechanically.
- Reactive resins require a compressive strength of at least 30 N/mm² and a surface tensile strength of ≥ 1.5 N/mm² in case of concrete substrates.
- The concrete moisture content must be < 5% by weight; the moisture check must be measured with a carbide hygrometer as a rule.
- The substrate temperature must be at least 3 °C above the dew point temperature.
- The resin tends to yellow.
- In case of residual moisture inside the substrate do not allow fresh, not yet cured coatings to be exposed to sunlight, as otherwise bubbles may form due to water vapour pressure.
- We recommend not to use the product in rain or threatening rain and at temperatures below +10 °C (air and substrate temperature).
- During the curing reaction under critical conditions (high humidity, low temperatures) whitish haze may occur. However, this does not mean a performance reduction of the product.