Quick-setting mortar for the production of bonded screeds and heated screeds, on separating membrane or on insulation boards
approx. 2 liters / 25 kg
30 mm - 80 mm, depending on built-up system
The product can be stored for at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.plan 816 is used for the production of cement screeds in residential, industrial and shop constructions as bonded system, on separating membranes or on insulation boards under all common floor coverings. For the renovation and refurbishment sectors.
For use as heated screed under all common flooring materials. Suited on balconies and terraces, in garages and basement rooms.
For indoors and outdoors.
- CE marking: CT – C40 – F6 (EN 13813)
- open to foot traffic after 4 hours
- quickly ready for overlay with flooring materials
- particularly dimensionally stable
- convenient as heated screed in residential constructions; quickly ready for heating
- Follow the national guidelines/standards; if not issued and if necessary, refer to the norms DIN 18560 (relating to the load-dependent thicknesses of cement screeds) and DIN 18353.
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of 23°C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity accelerate, whilst lower temperatures and higher humidity delay the setting process.
- Protect mixed material from too rapid water removal and draughts or similar during the hardening phase.
- Do not process already stiffened material.
- Do not mix the special cement with other cements or binders.
- Screeds based on weber.plan 816 must not be exposed to direct weathering outdoors and must always be covered.
- When used outdoors or in wet-duty rooms, apply a suitable waterproofing layer, e.g. weber.tec 824/827/827 S, Superflex D 2 or weber.xerm 844 (bonded systems).
- We recommend the concrete repair mortars weber.rep 752 or 753 for use in permanent underwater areas (e.g. swimming pools).
- Minimum screed thickness: 30 mm when used as bonded screed / 40 mm when used on separating membrane / 45 mm when used on insulation boards
- Maximum screed thickness: in all cases 60 mm and 80 mm on underfloor heating