The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept cool and frost-free. Frost will destroy the product. After thawing it is not allowed to use it.
Fields of application
weber.prim 900 is used as alkali-resistant, unsaponifiable primer with a dust-binding and water-repellent effect for the pretreatment of absorbent substrates. Ideally dedicated prior to application of cement-based waterproofing systems. Mainly suitable for priming cellular concrete, mineral renders/plasters, fiber-cement boards, concrete, masonries and cement screeds. For improvement of the bonding strength of the subsequent waterproofing products, for ex. weber.tec Superflex D 24 or Superflex D 2 on highly absorbent substrates. For use indoors and outdoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- dust-binding and water-repellent effect
- improves bonding strength of subsequent products onto mineral substrates
- easy application by brush or roller
- suitable on floors and walls
- for use indoors and outdoors
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity rates accelerate, whilst lower temperatures and higher humidity rates delay drying.
- Remove water-soluble residues of old adhesives completely.
- Protect the freshly applied primer coat from fouling and moisture.
- Do not use in case of rain or rainy weather.
- Allow to dry approx. 15 minutes at dry and warm climatic conditions; in case of wet weather conditions and/or at low temperatures, the drying period will be longer.