weber.tec Superflex 10Product formerly named: SUPERFLEX 10
2- comp. lightweight bitumen waterproofing thick coating
weber.tec Superflex 10 is a solvent-free and highly flexible 2-component waterproofing compound. With CE marking according to EN 15814 (classes W2A – CB2 – C2A). Fulfills the standard DIN 18533 for PMBC (polymer-modified bitumen thick coatings). With official test report relating to tightness to radon gas and with EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) acc. to ISO 14025 and EN 15804.
Polymer resins, bitumen emulsion, fillers, special cements, polystyrene
Fields of application
For the external waterproofing of masonry and concrete below ground level for basement walls, concrete floor slabs, lean concrete (i.e. beneath floor concrete slab), foundations, ceiling slabs of car parking decks in cases of ground damp, non-pressure and pressure water. Also convenient for the intermediate waterproofing of wet-duty rooms, not-inhabited balconies and terraces under floor screed. In addition, for spot-bonding or full-surface bonding of extruded polystyrene rigid-foam boards used as protective, drainage or perimeter insulation boards (depending on the specific use) on the pre-said building parts. For outdoors.
- solvent-free, hence environment-friendly
- highly flexible and crack-bridging
- high dry residue ≥ 90%
- a 1.1 mm thick wet layer provides approx. a 1.0 mm thick dry layer
- quickly resistant to rain after 2.5 - 3 hours at 4 mm layer thickness
- suitable for any mineral substrates; no cement render is necessary on masonry
- resistant to ageing, to water attacking concrete up to the level "highly corrosive" in accordance with DIN 4030 (up to 3.000 mg sulphate per liter of water) and also to seawater
- resistant to thawing salts and freeze after full drying
- radon gas-tight
- sprayable with peristaltic pump and screw pump technology, e.g. Wagner PC 1030 with air support