weber.tec Superflex 10Product formerly named: SUPERFLEX 10
approx. 2-3 days
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, cool and frost-free. Frost destroys the bitumen component. After thawing it is not allowed to use it.
Fields of application
weber.tec Superflex 10 is used for the external waterproofing of masonry and concrete below ground level for basement walls, concrete floor slabs, lean concrete (i.e. beneath floor concrete slab), foundations, ceiling slabs of car parking decks in cases of ground damp, non-pressure and pressure water. Also convenient for the intermediate waterproofing of wet-duty rooms, not-inhabited balconies and terraces under floor screed. In addition, for spot-bonding or full-surface bonding of extruded polystyrene rigid-foam boards used as protective, drainage or perimeter insulation boards (depending on the specific use) on the pre-said building parts. For outdoors.
- solvent-free, hence environment-friendly
- highly flexible and crack-bridging
- high dry residue ≥ 90%
- a 1.1 mm thick wet layer provides approx. a 1.0 mm thick dry layer
- quickly resistant to rain after 2.5-3 hours at 4 mm layer thickness
- suitable for any mineral substrates; no cement render is necessary on masonry
- resistant to ageing, to water attacking concrete up to the level "highly corrosive" in accordance with DIN 4030 (up to 3.000 mg sulphate per liter of water) and also to seawater
- resistant to thawing salts and freeze after full drying
- radon gas-tight
- sprayable with peristaltic pump and screw pump technology, e.g. Wagner PC 1030 with air support
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are given for a temperature of +20 °C, without draft and a relative rate of humidity of 50%.
- In case of pressure water steel-reinforced concrete must satisfy the national standards (EN 206) and, if requested DIN 1045.
- In case of sunshine, carry out waterproofing works in shadow or in the morning or evening hours.
- Do not bond protective boards or insulation boards and do not fill the excavation pit until the material has completely dried.
- Prior to backfilling the excavation pit use the fleece-lined drainage and protection foil weber.sys 983 over the basement walls in order to protect the waterproofing system.
- Follow the national standards and/or guidelines; if not issued, and if requested, refer to the norm DIN 18533 “Waterproofing of Ground-contacting Building Structures”, the “Guideline for Planning and Execution of Waterproofing Works with Polymer-Modified Bitumen Coatings (PMBC)” (4th edition, Dec. 2018, issued by the German Construction Chemicals Association) and the WTA leaflet “Retrospective Waterproofing of Ground-Contacting Structures”.
- In case of waterproofing water-impermeable concrete structures in the areas of working joints and butt joints of pre-cast concrete elements, comply with the national guideline (if existing) relating to water-impermeable concrete structures.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Refer to our comprehensive document “General Guidelines for Waterproofing Works with Bitumen Thick Coatings” for full information related to important issues like assessment of water load, thickness control, and all execution details.
- The consumption figures given in this document will increase if the applicator lacks experience. In addition, the figure for the scratch layer – 1.0-1.5 liter/m² depending on the substrate roughness – must be added on top.