weber.san 951 SProduct formerly named: DEITERMANN AS Fix
approx. 4 mm - 5 mm
approx. 4.0 - 4.5 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry.
Fields of application
weber.san 951 S is used as a stipple coat/bondcoat for damp-proof renders with a surface coverage of approx. 50%- 70% within the renovation of old damp and salt-contaminated masonries in line with the guidelines of the WTA systems.
When used under the watertight render weber.tec 934, the coverage is min. 70%.
Full coverage (100%) is required in case of use on the rigid and flexible mineral waterproofing slurries weber.tec 930 (1-comp.) and weber.tec Superflex D 2 (2-comp.).
Furthermore, for the substrate preparation under cement- or lime-cement renders, as well as adhesion promoter on concrete.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- optimum particle size distribution
- easy application
- very high bonding strength
- for manual application
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are given for a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- Higher temperatures accelerate, lower temperatures delay the setting process.
- In case of use on exterior wall surfaces or under damp-proof renders, only corrosion-resistant lathwork and bracings are allowed.
- Protect weber.san 951 S from sunlight and draughts to avoid too quick drying.
- Observe the general rendering application rules.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- The mortar is not allowed to come in contact with gypsum-containing materials.
- For application comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to works with damp-proofing of masonries (for ex. WTA leaflets 2-9 “Masonry Repair Damp-Proof Systems” and 4-6 “Subsequent Damp-Proofing of Ground-contacting Structures”). If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.