The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, frost-free, and protected from moisture and direct sunlight. Frost will destroy the product. After thawing it is not allowed to be used.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4716 is used for use on almost all new and old surfaces in residential, commercial and industrial constructions. It is a universal system component for all mineral weber.floor products, i.e. thin-layer screeds, smoothing mortars and self-levelling underlay mortars. It regulates the substrate porosity, reduces the formation of pinholes and ensures an optimal bonding. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: extremely low emission of volatile substances
- very high bonding effect
- high yield
- to be diluted with water
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to levelling works of floors. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Protect freshly applied primer from dirt and moisture.
- After use, opened packages should be closed air-tight and re-used as soon as possible.
- The product is frost-sensitive.
- In the case of highly absorbent substrates, a second application is always required. This is the case when the applied material is completely absorbed by the substrate within a short time.
- Relative humidity rate during drying: max. 75 %
- During the application and directly thereafter, ensure good ventilation, i.e a high air exchange rate, in order to obtain optimal drying.
- Application with roller might leave pinholes; therefore, weber.floor 4716 must be applied with a soft broom.