weber.tec 933Product formerly named: DEITERMANN HKS
as groove mortar: approx. 5 mm
as patching mortar: 2 - 10 mm
approx. 2.5 - 3 liters / 25 kg bag
approx. 60 minutes
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and frost-free.
Fields of application
weber.tec 933 is used for producing floor/wall groove areas (e.g. external and internal angles between the concrete floor slab and basement walls) or in the wall-to-wall angles.
For patching works on defective parts in concrete (honeycombs etc.) or masonries (filling of joint network, etc.).
For leveling large main surfaces with mortar pockets.
For the closing of working joints and butt joints of precast concrete elements.
After hardening weber.tec 933 can be covered with waterproofing materials, such as polymermodified bitumen coatings (PMBC), such as weber.tec 915, 922, Superflex 10, Superflex 100 S, Superflex 2K, weber Bitumenabdichtung, reactive waterproofing coatings (FDP) like weber.tec Superflex D 24 or cement-based waterproofing slurries (MDS) like weber.tec 824, 930 or Superflex D 2, depending on the location of the areas to be treated (external or internal building parts).
For use indoors and outdoors.
- water pressure resistant (up to 1.5 bar)
- high bonding strength
- for layer thickness from 2 mm up to 10 mm
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are given for a temperature of +23 °C, without draft and a relative rate of humidity of 50%.
- In case of use as patching/levelling mortar on main surfaces, the maximal layer thickness is 10 mm.
- In case of use as groove mortar in groove areas (external and internal angles between concrete floor slab and basement wall) the maximal thickness (radius) is 50 mm.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.